Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Music gets the best of me...

Music can heal. I believe that...

But... sometimes I'm just so sick of listening to the same music again and again... And that's why I mix them around so that I can have something fresh to listen to... Besides, it also means that I'm the only person in this world who would have what I have mixed. Unless if I spread it around, of course...

I love mixing things up... It allows you to be creative and as a perfectionist like myself, I think it's good for me to get the "best" remix that I could make...

Well, I was really really tired last night and I began to think... silly. I was so abnormal that I didn't really know who I was anymore. Lolz...

I went back home really early last night and slept at around 8 something. Woke up at ten to ten, and felt the urge to continue my mix that I have done halfway in the library that afternoon. After mixing around, I was satisfied with what I have done, and I decided to go back to sleep.

But I couldn't. I kept rolling around the hard like stone mattress, thinking about something and someone. I finally managed to sleep at 12 something midnight, but I woke up at 2.10am. I don't know why, but something told me that it was morning already and so I quickly opened my eyes. And was cheated by my own intuition... ==

I need to regain my "perfect" senses... hehehe

I went to sleep again shortly after waking up, and guess what? I woke up at 4.20am again... 2 hours and 10 minutes later. HAHA! And yea, although I have just woken up, I still have the time to look at the time. =P

Again, I went back to sleep. AND! Again! I woke up 2 hours later, at 6.23am. Then, 7 minutes later, my alarm went off. I turned it off and went back to sleep... Half an hour later, my other phone's alarm went off again and I decided to slack a little bit more.

Finally woke up at 7 something am, and got ready to go to Swinburne...

As I walked along the street, I saw a dead dog... =(

It was lying on the ground, and blood came out from its mouth... It saddened me to see that... No one seemed to care what happened to it... =((

Although I have dogs barking at me every night when I went home (besides the times when I go back at 10pm, where there are miraculously dogless...), I don't hate them. Instead, I was really, really, depressed at the uncared dog... I remember smiling and singing to whatever song that was playing in my phone that time, but after I saw that corpse I was down again...

Reached Swinburne at around 8 something. Went to the Open Lab and discovered that the computers couldn't connect to the Internet and so I used my own laptop to check my timetable (I still haven't print bah... Besides, printing it is a total waste of money, time and paper) and saw Rocky, Duckie, Samson & Jia Ming.

When it reached 8.28am, Duckie, Rocky and I went to our classes and Andy was already in my class when I reached class.... And the class was full of people. O.o

The lecturer, to whom my seniors (who are just a semester ahead of me) call "good", was writing the answers to the questions that we have done yesterday. Some of the answers were even wrong. ==

EMB went by slowly, and I walked to the bank to settle my tuition fee. It was also my first time withdrawing RM20 from the counter. The people there must have thought something was wrong with me. ==

After that, I walked back to Swinburne and finally settled with my tuition fee. And gosh! The SIC is full with people!!! O.o

And so I decided to update my Student ID some other day... perhaps tomorrow. If I remember or if I'm hardworking enough. ==

After settling my tuition fee, I was on my way to the library when I saw Rocky & Elmer. I followed them to the Manna Zone and texted Adeline that we were there. I was doing the normal stuff where I sat on a table while waiting for them to arrive. Gosh. You WON'T believe the people you'll see in the Open Dining... It was beyond full... Everyone was finding a place to sit... And I felt kinda bad rejecting some of my friends because the seats were "booked" for Adeline, Jin, Jessie and Ambrose (and whoever that has tagged along).

Melissa & Sin Chai joined me, Carlson & Crystal at about 12pm, because they couldn't find a seat. (Priority to SDC members... =P) When it was 12.20pm the crowd increased again in amount... I could barely see the lobby entrance anymore as my vision was blocked by tonnes and tonnes of people... ==

I sighed in relief when Jessie's face suddenly appeared in the crowd. But because Sin Chai's boyfriend, Joseph (so called "Joe" by his peers), Crystal & Carlson had tagged along, Jin & Ambrose had to sit somewhere else. I'm sorry, guys... =(

Eventually, they went out to have their lunch. O.o

I bought a packet of overpriced Nasi Lemak, and ate it. But I still feel hungry... ==

Lolz...

After lunch, Jessie, Adeline, Carlson & I went to the library to do our homework. *Ahem Ahem* I mean only Jessie, Adeline & I did our homework. Carlson was busy being a pig (meaning, he's sleeping). Jin & Ambrose joined us soon after that and we stayed there until 4pm~~ =D

And now I'm in the B block Open Lab... typing this... hehehe

=P

Oh yea... this post was supposed to have something to do with music... but it turns out I have updated what I've done today instead... ==l|

ha. ha. =P

I hope I can be happy like today again... Minus the corpse and the crowd. ==

No comments:

Post a Comment