Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Another Troublemaker...

Today I discovered another troublemaker in my blog...

Another person who chose to comment on my posts anonymously. Basically, there isn't anything wrong with doing so, but what annoyed me was that the person was insulting me. ==

And yea, I still get annoyed like I always do (coz that's in my traits to do so...), but unlike last time, I'm not going to spend my energy, time or anything going into a frustration over such lowlife people. It's useless to react to these juvenile acts done by COWARDS who dare to bullshit people but doesn't dare to let people know who he is.

And one more thing I find quite funny, actually... The comment that he had posted about isn't in my recent posts, but is in a post which I wrote last September. Ha. What does that mean? It means someone is actually willing enough to read through my old posts in my blog, and that also means this person is a stalker who is stalking on me. HA! Whatever~

Well, the reason I'm posting this is because I want to say something to whomever that will be giving me shitty comments... And that is:

"You can save your effort in trying to bring me down, coz I'm not going to get affected by you."

If you really want to badtalk about me, I'd prefer you saying it to me face to face. Worthless JUNK like you will never stand a chance in hurting me. Coz I strongly believe, what goes around, comes around. People will do to you what you have done to me. And, I hope when that happens, you will be strong enough to face it. =)

Tata~

No comments:

Post a Comment