Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I had a dream...

Last night I had a silly but sweet dream...

In the dream, I was standing nearby Evan, an acquaintance of mine. He was playing around with a girl, and suddenly I heard a splash and Evan suddenly had his hands near his eyes and his body was arched at an angle where I couldn't even see his face. The girl was horrified by what happened, and I could hear Evan grunting.

Then, for unknown reasons, I suddenly know what happened to Evan and I brought him to the shopping market which is just behind the girl. I heard the girl asking Evan what's wrong, and I remember that I was shouting to that girl, "His contact (lenses), you dumbass!"

And that girl replied, "Dumbass? Do you know who you're calling a dumbass?!"

But I ignored her and I brought Evan to look for a substitute pair of contact lenses. He was grunting all along, and I was so freaked out at that time.

When I have finally found the contact lenses, he opened it and began changing his contacts. After that, we walked to the cashier and he paid for the contact lenses.

And after that, we became friends. =)

hehehehehe... How I wish I can be friends with Evan one day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment