Monday, March 15, 2010

Updates...

Today's my second day back in Kuching... Have met with almost all of my friends that I've made... hahahaha... XD

Life without home is... suffocating, but it is, on the other hand, a challenge for me. I think it's a task that I have to complete before I can completely call myself a "man". Right... what the heck am I talking about? ==

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Gah... just some random posts...

Oh yea... speaking of "Gah", it reminds me of Lady Gaga's "Bad Romance" opening... And that reminds me of Lady Gaga's new song, "Telephone", which features Beyonce...

The song is awesome, but the video is super dull... In my opinion, of course... I don't fancy it... Something about the video just spoils the song...

According to one of the comments about the video in Youtube, the video for "Telephone" is a continuation of her previous video, "Paparazzi"...

In "Paparazzi", after killing her boyfriend, Gaga is sent to jail at the beginning of "Telephone". And Beyonce bails Gaga out, and they kill another man. Or shall I say, the whole diner. And they fled under the scope of the police. And this whole thing takes about 9 minutes...

Lalalallalaa... Super dull to me... I was hoping that Gaga would be dancing in a dark club and probably she'll have a dancing face-off with Beyonce when she was introduced in the track... lalallaa... I guess it's too late for any changes, right?

The only hope that my vision can be real is that someone re-sings the song, and I'm the director of that video... HAHAHA... AS IF! XD

lallalala... Currently in the library of Swinburne... the place that I am staying in has no internet access and so I have to come to Swinburne everytime in order to surf the net... ==

Oh yea... speaking of surfing the net, Mediafire is blocked!!! ARGH!!!

All the videos, songs and albums that I wanna download!!! Grr.... ==

Well... I guess this is a way to stop myself from downloading too many stuff and neglects my studies... hehehe

=)

I'm only taking EMB this semester, and so I must work hard in order to get a HD... I must at least get another HD for my foundation!!! ==

HAHAHA...

Alright, alright... enough blabbing... time for me to go before I bore you guys to death... hehehe

=)

No comments:

Post a Comment