Friday, March 5, 2010

It's March!

Wow... before I know it, it's March already! And... I really haven't been blogging AT ALL ever since my previous 13 posts... hahahaha

XD

Sorry, guys...

Right now, as I'm typing, I'm listening to Super Junior's "Sorry, Sorry"...

Hmm... The song was released about one year ago... and I only liked it NOW! HAHAHAHA!!! So silly of me... XP

The song is catchy, alright... and... I wouldn't have give it a listen if it wasn't for the parody that Jude have linked in Facebook... hehehe

But... the thing is that I can't view the video, for unknown reasons... After the video reached 34 seconds, the video stops on its own and I can't see anything anymore... After various attempts of refreshing the page, still the same thing happens... Grr... hahahaha

And... to make things worse, I can't even find the video in Youtube... which makes that video exclusively in Facebook... hahaha

XD

Speaking of videos, I'm planning on inserting the wallpapers that I have edited over the holiday into a video (with song of course) and I'll upload it in Facebook & Youtube one day... hehehe... =)

But now, I'll have to slack a bit first... Coz... right now don't have the mood to edit pictures... hahaha... XD

It's March!!! That means I'll have to make a new header, but I'll just select one of my edits as a wallpaper because I'm just that lazy... hahahahahahaha... XD

Forgive me, people, but I'm kinda saving my energy for my new starting semester! hahahaha... =D

And yes, that means I'm going back to Kuching soon! CAN'T WAIT!!! =D

hehehe... :)

Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry...

Blah Gah Gah!!! That song is stuck in my head now... ==

HAHAHAHA

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment