Friday, March 19, 2010

I Love Today~ =D

Did I mention that I'm happy today? hahaha...

I woke up from a nightmare and went to school early... then... felt so sleepy...

Was online until around 12pm, when I walked to Adeline, Jessie & Jin, who were also in the library with me, but we sat quite far away from each other... hehehe... They were going out for lunch, a big group of them, but I didn't join because I had Leo Club meeting at 12.30pm... I don't think they could finish their lunch in 30 minutes and get back in time, so I didn't join loh~~ haha

The meeting was... awkward... So little people turned up... And we only started at 1pm... ==

The meeting was short as well... haha... Finished at around 1.30pm, but left at around 1.40pm... haha...

When I was outside the lift I remembered that I haven't taken my result certificate yet and so I went to 1st Floor to take it loh... Took the stairs because Leo Club meeting was at 4th Floor. haha

After taking my result slip I walked down to the lobby and was on my way to Manna Zone to have my lunch when I heard someone calling my name... It was Adeline~ =D

They were going to have their Dance Club practice soon, but the venue was unconfirmed... and so I told Adeline to inform me of the venue while I went to have my lunch loh... haha... =D

As I had my lunch Adeline told me they would be practicing on 7th floor and so after my dinner I dashed up there... haha... They were already started their practice, and so I just sat aside, watching them...

While they were practicing a security guard came to us and told us that the music that we were playing was too loud for the office below us, on 6th floor, and the guard told us to move away or else we'll be complained... ==

Seeing the Student Lounge as the only available place to go, we went there despite knowing that people will know what we are doing... =\

Coz, the event is supposed to be on April 1st, (confirmed or not I still donno.. hehehe) and so they were practicing their butts off... They were really hardworking!!! =)

I wish I could perform one day as well... hehehe... ;P

Anyway, the student lounge wasn't really a good place to practice because, well, everyone can see what we are doing... and secondly, there were other people doing their homework in the Student Lounge and so we couldn't play the music too loud or else we'll get complaints... ==

They practiced around until 5pm like that and went home while I stayed in the library until just now, around 7+pm...

And now I'm in CP, and I have just finished my dinner... And now I'm typing my blog. haha... =D

I'm going to the Open Lab soon, seeing CP isn't really a good place to go online... hahaha

If by 9pm Pet Society is still under maintenance, then I'm heading home... The place I stay isn't really a safe place to walk at night... =\

I had a bad experience where last night as I was walking back there were three dogs barking at me... and they looked like they were about to bite me... =S

Luckily there was a car which came just in time and horned at those dogs... With their attention carried away, I took my chance to slip away while thanking that driver in my heart... ;)

hahaha...

Tomorrow they will have dance practice again... I will wake up early to go Swinburne to go online loh... hehehe... Then, when the time comes, I will help Evan and the others play and pause the music again..... hehehe... =)

I love today. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment