Thursday, March 18, 2010

I don't wanna be...

A blabbermouth anymore... It sucks actually... Sigh... Well, the thing about me is that I talk too much at times... I sometimes speak when I don't need to, and I do pretend that I know something when I don't really know what is going on. ==

And so, from now on, I will talk less and I won't be so kepo anymore. I won't ask around if someone or something has happened, and I will just keep quiet even though my heart is aching to know what is going on. I think this is better... The less I know, the freer I get. =)

HAHA

lalala.. Not gonna say this out in Facebook though... I don't want to be pressurized by all the people in my friends' list who really think I can do it... I want to wait till they notice that I have changed... What for telling people when they aren't listening, right? =|

Lolz~ watever lah... We'll see what happens in the end... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment