Friday, March 19, 2010

Night/Daymares...

Hm... I'm having consistent nightmares ever since I came back to Kuching...

Every night I sleep I will wake up with my heart throbbing. The first night was okay, the second was... not that much. The third night, I don't remember dreaming anything, but last night, which is when I woke up today, it felt so surreal and well, real... =(

The dream started in a news.

The television shows a rocking image where a boat was facing some sort of huge error and the captain of the boat has fled the passengers, saving himself first. The other passengers (they were all men) and they had the "I'm-sorry-my-dearest-I-am-not-able-to-come-home-already-tonight" type of look on their face.

The reporter reports that the passengers (or just one of them) might need to break the windshield glass of the boat (I think it's that type of cruise-y speed boat... donno why... don't ask. It's just a dream... ==) in order to do something which I think is practically impossible and worthless.

I don't really remember what the function of breaking the glass is, but I know breaking it will only cause us to die because the boat was rocking really, really hard and water is everywhere (outside the boat)... If we break open the glass, doesn't that mean we're drowning ourselves? ==

Anyway, someone has actually managed to stick a long arrow (which I assume to be the hunting type... you know, to shoot those sea animals or something? O.o) in the sea bed (I think it's sea... coz I don't see any land nearby) and since the boat was rocking hard, the arrow keeps making contact with the windshield glass and eventually, the pointed end of the arrow pierced through the glass and I remember everyone cheering.

It was a joyous moment, but the man who helped set up the arrow thingy was being thrown away by the great wind and the huge waves... I remember shouting for him as I saw him disappear in front of me.

And then... miraculously, the boat was now rocking towards a truck. I know... all the huge water waves are gone, and I can now see trees on either side of the "road". ==

Anyway, there are still some strong current on the floor of the boat, and so the current was strong enough to rock us towards the slow-driving truck.

I remember shouting, "We need to get out of this boat!"

And the people around me seemed to doubt my thoughts. ==

Don't know why, but suddenly after that, I am driving a big vehicle... I think it's another truck, but it's also very bus-like... =S (It's just a dream...) And now I am driving that big bus-truck and I have arrived at the immigration. All the water is finally gone, and I can't remember being happy about it... Instead, I was still shocked at the fact that the man has disappeared right in front of me. =S

The immigration officer told me to get out of the bus-truck, and he questioned me something and I asked, "Where are we now?"

He answered, "We're in Murut." (I don't know if there's a place named Murut at all, but that was what that man told me.) He then continued to ask, "How are you feeling?"

I replied, "I'm just glad that I'm still alive..."

The officer nodded and I got back into the bus-truck. I didn't drive for a long time and suddenly I was at the back of the truck, crying, hugging my legs... The truck was moving, and I suppose someone else has taken over my place as the driver.

The dream then skipped itself and it was revealed that the driver is my dad instead. I have never been so happy in seeing my dad before... (even when I'm back in Brunei, the most I did was smile at him) So much that I have actually hugged him in tears....

And that was when I woke up. =S

Gee... what a strange dream... Luckily I can still remember most of it... And to you readers, don't think that I'm crazy (although I might be), but this is all just a dream... =P

Gah... I wonder what type of dream am I going to get next? O.o

No comments:

Post a Comment