Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Gah... these few days I don't feel like blogging at all...

Nothing to be blogged about, and things that I blog about seem to be... un-happy-ish... ==

My MPWs have finally come to an end, but... before that, my final final exam, the BKA... =|

It might be a day slower than most of my friends that I know... but... Well, better than no holidays at all~ =D

Thanks to the helpful tips that I got from my friends, my finals weren't that hard at all... Most of the things being asked are things that I have been memorizing in Elmer's room from midnight onwards... these sleepless (sleep-less-than-should-be) hours are very hard to bear... ==

Gah... I was sleepy just now... And when I went to bed, I didn't feel sleepy anymore... And now, as I begin typing things again, I'm starting to feel sleepy again... WTH??

hahahaha...

My plan just now was to revise through the BKA exercises since I couldn't sleep, but that will be stalled for awhile... XP

And.... drinking the Cola that I bought, I wanted to chat with my friends on MSN, but... no one seems to be available... =S

lolz...

So now I just update this drying blog loh... hahaha

Oh yea... let's talk about this week... the plans at least... hehehe

Last night...

I went to some place to eat western food~~ =)

It's my first time eating western food here~ =)

I ordered Lamb Chop~~ =D

Long time didn't eat le... Compared with the one my cousin made, this one lost lah... hahaha.. XD

Went there with two cars, Aaron's and Alvin's... =)

Total 8 of us... In Aaron's car sat Aaron himself, Andy, Samson and me... In Alvin's car sat Alvin, Jin, Elmer & Rocky... hehehe... =)

Heard someone mentioned about Bachelor's Party, and it's cool... We're all men, and for the first time, there aren't any ladies with us... :) hehehe...

Well... only one member of this "Bachelor Club" wasn't eligible to be a member... and that's Mr. Batu, who... ahem ahem.. hehehehe... =)

Lalalala... really bored... They all ordered western food... and woo~ tasty~~ =)))

But still I prefer my cousin's... mwahahahaha... XD

And today, as my BKA's over, they plan to go bowling~~ =D

I wanna join oso... coz I donno how to bowl... XD

But according to them, we'll go for lunch beforehand... hahaha... :)

Then maybe will go watch "Paranormal Activity" oh... Wanna watch lah... Wanna give myself something to scare myself... Too long didn't watch horror movie le...

HAHAHA!!! Before, I don't even dare to watch, but now I wanna watch more... ;)

hahaha...

Then, tomorrow, they plan to go sing K~~ But me... T______T

Sorethroat lah... when swallowing my throat will burn... T____T so painful when I swallow... even swallow saliva will cause pain... T_____T

sigh~~

Heard drinking lemon juice will help... but to me very little effect only... T____T

sigh~~~

donno lah... maybe will go sing oso... hehehe... =PPP

And after that, Friday Rocky & Elmer will go back to Sabah & Miri respectively le... =\

Bye bye guys~~ Take care yea~~ =D

hehehe...

And then it'll be my turn.... to return home... ah~~~ =D

hehehehe... :D

Can't wait.... I miss my friends and home a lot... =)

No comments:

Post a Comment