Monday, April 5, 2010

1, 2, 3, 4

Okay, I've just said this in my Facebook page that, "In my Facebook account, there is 1 person that I can't stop thinking about, 2 people that annoy the hell out of me, 3 people that interact with me the most. And finally, I have 4 words to say to y'all : "Thank You Very Much~" =)"

LOL. Well, I don't know... When I woke up this morning this is the first thing that came to my mind... hehehe... And it's true... There's one person whom I can't stop thinking about, and secondly, I'm sick of reading the posts of those two annoying people, and thirdly, there are three people who are always commenting on my posts and everything...

But why "Thank you very much", you ask?

Erm... I wanna thank that person for staying in my mind for so long... =)

I wanna thank those annoying people for making me realize that not all people are perfect.

And I wanna thank my three best friends for commenting on my posts... hehehe

=)

Okay, this is so the very the very very random... Lalalalalala~~ XD

No comments:

Post a Comment