Monday, April 5, 2010

New Earphones!

Okay, I'mma keep the story short. The thing is, when I was back in Brunei, my dad gave me a pair of earphones (Bose!!!) and I was loving the sound quality and everything... But, on the day I arrived in Kuching, it was disconnected! As in, the metal jack that you connect to your computer or MP3 player has come off. ==

Blah blah blah~~~

And so, I got myself a new pair of earphones by borrowing RM50 from my mum. I told her that I will pay her back with my pay. (But until now, I still got no news from the management... glah glah glah~~)

It's a pair of Sony earphones, and I selected the RM59 one because it has more bass and the lowest frequency it can receive is 8Hz. Cool, huh? =)

I'm now currently in love with my earphones!!! But I seriously need to get myself a job... =S

PS: I'll show you how my earphones look like in my next post... I've forgotten to check the model name... hehehe... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment