Tuesday, April 27, 2010

A Friend That I Wanna Be...

A random thought came into my mind as I was playing Bejeweled Blitz on Facebook while waiting for my Gatekeepers anime to finish its download.

"I don't want to be a friend that is despised by others."

I want to be a friend that, when I leave the Earth, people will cry for my loss. I want to be a friend that one will remember until the day they die. I want to be a friend that one can proudly point at me and say, "That's my friend there. Not just any friend, he is. He is my friend."

And yes, that means I wanna be someone important in their lives... In my friends' lives, I mean. I don't want to be a person who people will grow to forget, and I don't want to be a friend that people will look at me with a smile and evilly grin at me behind my back.

I don't want to be the type of friends that people only befriend just because they want to achieve something on their own.

I don't want to be the type of friend that people will only come looking for me when they want me to help out in games or anything.

I want to be a friend that people can rely on. A friend that can keep secrets. A friend that is able to help when something bad happens.

I don't want to be a friend who has everything to say on a normal day and shuts up literally when something happens. And I don't want to be the type of friend that people only remember when something happens.

I want to be everyone's "Friend".

No comments:

Post a Comment