Thursday, April 8, 2010

Something to think about.

So what do you do when you notice or have a thought that someone might dislike you? Do you approach that person and ask why he/she was suddenly cold towards you? Or do you suck it in and wait until he/she explodes at you?

I have a friend who... how do I say this? Erm... Let's name this friend X. And so here's the thing, starting about two or three weeks ago, this X has been treating me kinda bland. It's like, the friendship and fun times that we have been together before have suddenly disappeared in thin air.

I more or less have an idea why, but the thing right now is, What shall I do next? Shall I confront X? Or shall I just wait? Waiting is a pain especially when X is obviously avoiding me and the little problem between us.

You see, X isn't the type of person who will tell you face-to-face that he/she hates/likes you. X is a type of person who will try to avoid arguments and all sort. But it's getting more and more obvious that X doesn't want to talk to me. =\

X is a good friend of mine... I don't wanna lose our friendship just because of that silly thing... But... If it turns out that there are some other external factors leading to X disliking me, then I'm unsure what I should do next...

Can somebody please tell me what I should do now? =\

No comments:

Post a Comment