Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Sick of Listening to Something?

I'm sure you all have had this experience before, and the situation goes like this.

When you first hear a song (whether it's through the internet/radio/whatever), and you think to yourself, "Wow, this song is nice! I love it!"

And since then, whenever that song gets played in wherever, you'll be happy/jumping around dancing to it/whatever.

You might even go to a phase where you find yourself listening to the song again and again repetitively for hours or so.

UNTIL one day you start to find out, "Hey, what's so special with this song? I'm already getting sick of listening to it!"

And from there you'll go to the "Hey, will you please stop playing that freaking song in front of me, please and thank you?!"

Well, I do experience that sometimes... I had ever hated a song (and the artist as well) just because I was just so freaking tired of hearing that song/seeing that artist...

Recently (although not that recently), I got sick of hearing Jay-Z & Alicia Keys' "Empire State of Mind"... Don't know why, but whenever I hear the beginning of the song (just one second of it), I'll suddenly get very frustrated and I'll just skip the track. Haha...

Hmm... It's been several weeks since I last heard that song... :)

Oh yea, just in case you wanna give it a try, go ahead and play my most disgusted song at the moment in front of me, just to annoy me. But don't expect me to react nicely though. 0:)

Hehehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment