Friday, April 23, 2010

Update~

Hey~ It's been awhile~~ =)

Since I last updated my blog, I mean... =P

A lot has happened after my birthday, and I really wasn't in the mood to do anything with my blog since then... It took me about 2 days to finally forgive myself for what I have done, and now I just wanna move on to the next steps of my life. =)

So what have I been up to, you ask? (Or... maybe you have?)

Nothing much actually... Tomorrow I will be having my first EMB test/exam, and... I'm not revising it... Well, before you shoot me with words like "Oh, how arrogant~" or "Wow, so pro liao meh?", let me just clear myself up first, aight? =)

I've done my revision days ago, and right now, the only thing that stops me from getting full marks for my test is my stupid careless mistakes...

NOTE TO MYSELF: 1 TIMES 3 IS NOT EQUALS TO 1!!! ==

Ugh... sometimes I really do hate myself for making all those silly mistakes... =(

But~ Whatever lar... I hope it won't happen in my test... Fingers crossed~~~ =D

Oh yea~ Today I've done a few drawings that I'm kinda happy with~~~ =D

Oh, my~ It's been so long since I last drew something... :)

And... With reference to the book that I have borrowed from Swinburne -- my first ever book borrowed from Swinburne Library T___T -- I managed to complete my first ever Chibi character~~ =D

I have ALWAYS wanted to be able to draw a Chibi character!!! (Chibi means "child" in Japanese, and the cartoon normally consists of characters with big heads and small limbs.)

And, after completing my Chibi character (took me about an hour or so...), I continued on drawing two other characters and when I look at them, I did my mama proud~ =)

Coz she has given me a pair of hands, which I used one of them to draw~ XD

HAHAHAHHAHA...

Okay, enough crap... I've handed my Chibi drawing to my friend Andy for him to scan the picture, and hopefully we can see it in the Internet soon~ =)

No comments:

Post a Comment