Saturday, April 10, 2010

Wake Up In The Morning Feeling Like P. Diddy...

Hm... I find it kinda ironic that back in Brunei, I couldn't wake up daily at 7am sharp even though I was trying my best to. But when I'm here, even though I wanted to like, wake up late, like, 10am or so, I couldn't. I WILL wake up everyday at 7am. It's not my alarm's problem, I assure you, because I have my alarm set at 7am as well back in Brunei. Hehe.

Recently, I have been waking up early because I've got something to do in Swinburne. After Thursday, I have no more reason to wake up early anymore, because I have got no classes and I really do need the sleep that I lacked.

But~

The thing is, I find myself waking up at 7am miraculously. Not really exactly at 7am, sometimes earlier, like, 6.30 or so...

Yesterday I woke up at 7am and I literally forced myself to sleep back. I have no idea why I woke up so early yesterday... After I woke up, I didn't even feel like sleeping back anymore, you know? I was like, forcing my eyes to close so that I can sleep back again... ==

Then, I finally did fall asleep again, and woke up about three hours later... Got to Swinburne at around noon, and the sun is scorching HOT!!! Well, of course, since it's directly above me. ==

Okay, so come to today.

I woke up at 7am AGAIN, but this time I couldn't force myself back to sleep anymore. Well, at least not that easily. =\

I turned and flipped myself until I finally managed to sleep again but I woke up at around 9am just now. I dragged the lazy self into the washroom and clean myself before I got here to Swinburne in about a quarter past ten.

Right now, I'm in the Open Lab, of course, because I still hadn't bother to have my laptop fixed. ==

The Open Lab beside mine is currently "closed", because there are some technicians doing something inside it... hehehe... I think they're either fixing the air-conditioner, or they're maintaining the computers. Either way, as long as they don't find out that I'm using their computers to go Pet Society-ing, I'm cool. =D

Well, because the Open Lab is closed, the Open Lab in which I'm currently in is now very noisy... Grr... These people don't know how to STFU. ==

So, until then, this has been Joey the Only. Ooh, it's been so long since I last used this phrase... Hahaha... =D

No comments:

Post a Comment