Friday, April 2, 2010

I'm so over you.

And yea, the heading said it all. I'm so and very over you. No longer will I get sad over you, and no longer will I care about you anymore. I guess it's true when they say the opposite of "love" is "hate". I don't hate her. It's just that... I don't want to see her in front of me. That's all. =)

Alvin told me something meaningful last night. He said... "There are six billion people in this world. Why pull yourself down just because of one person? There are lots of other girls that you can go after, right? She's not necessarily the one for you."

And yea. When I heard what he said, I was enlightened... As in, I can finally see through it... It's not really my loss if she cannot appreciate me. It's not my loss at all, if you may.

And so, from today onwards, we'll see how things go. I'll just go with the flow. Blarghs.... Who cares if we're not friends anymore? I don't. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment