Saturday, April 3, 2010

My Laptop... T__T

Blueks... Ever since I've changed my hard disk last year, my problems hadn't changed much at all...

Occasionally, my laptop will freeze for about one or two seconds before a blue screen with words that I couldn't capture blink in front of me. And, the next thing I knew, the whole laptop restarts, and a screen will appear, asking me to "insert boot disk and press any key to continue".

It's useless for me to press anything, because the same message will appear after that.

The only thing to do would be to force-shutdown my laptop by pressing and holding the power button until the whole screen turns black. From there, if I turn on my laptop again, the problem would be gone.

This has happened for quite awhile already, and I have always tend to ignore it because I thought I could just restart my laptop the hard way...

Until yesterday afternoon...

I was in a room of the G Block. Alvin & Rocky wanted to use my laptop to play their Battle Station for awhile, and so I agreed... I went to the Open Lab after that and when I came back down, I realized the "Insert boot disk" thingy is already on my screen.

Alvin didn't seem to notice that my laptop has shut down on its own, and so I assumed that it happened after he had returned to his homework.

And so, I did the normal routine, where I forced-shutdown my laptop and restarted it. But the thing is, after I've typed my password, for about 20 or 30 seconds later, the blue screen thingy will blink again. And the same "Insert boot disk" message will appear again.

Thinking that something is wrong, I forced-shutdown my laptop again and retyped my password. But the same thing happened again. This was when I realized that something wsa deeply wrong with my laptop. This has never ever happened before.

I was at Jin's house that night when I tried again. But still, the same thing happened... Oh shit!

I need help... I seriously need help immediately... =(

I still wanna remix songs... T__T

Anyone that knows why this is happening and how it can be fixed?? =(

No comments:

Post a Comment