Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Tired~

Yea... I'm seriously exhausted... X.x

Today is the Recruitment Drive for all the clubs in Swinburne... Saw lots of people... =D

Swinburne Dance Club has recruited a lot of people!!! Adeline has photostated 50 copies of the Recruitment Forms, and by the time we closed our booth, all of the forms are filled up!!! =D

Actually the final three are last minute ones... Like really, really, last minute one... hehehe... =)

I was asked what is the difference between "Street Dance" and "Modern Dance" just now... But I don't know how to answer... =S

HAHAHA... I just told them it's more or less the same... XDDD

HAHAHAHAHHAHA~~ XD

Gah... really tired... they will be performing again tomorrow... =)

So tired... I wanna recharge myself liao~~ hahaha

XD

No comments:

Post a Comment