Saturday, April 10, 2010

Get well soon, buddy!

Okay, I wrote this just now in my Facebook account, and I'm just going to paraphrase it a little bit lar...

"I get weak whenever I see someone I know cry. It makes me feel useless for being unable to make him/her smile again. But it's mostly a "her" rather than a "him" though."

So here's the thing, today I saw a friend of mine crying but I couldn't do anything to make her smile again. Well.... I haven't even tried though, because I didn't really know how to make her smile. Sitting beside her is another friend of ours, but she's like so calm seeing my friend cry. Me, on the other hand, feel so bad for her.

This friend of mine, you see, is sick. But she still came for the SDC practice and I salute her for that. Don't push yourself too hard, my dear... ;)

And a message to her, GET WELL SOON! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment